Massage provides relief!
Our licensed and trained massage therapists excel at helping to provide relief from chronic pain.
In response to massage, specific physiological and chemical changes cascade throughout the body, with profound effects.
:: The benefits of massage
Research continues to show the enormous benefits of touch – which range from treating chronic diseases, neurological disorders, and injuries, to alleviating the tensions of modern lifestyles. Consequently, the medical community is actively embracing bodywork, and massage is becoming an integral part of hospice care and neonatal intensive care units. Many hospitals are also incorporating on-site massage practitioners and even spas to treat post-surgery or pain patients as part of the recovery process.
:: Massage is potent therapy
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain
- Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow
- Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching, and anxiety
- High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety, and stress hormones
- Premenstrual syndrome sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping
- Pre-term infants have improved weight gain
:: Quality, caring therapeutic massage is now more affordable!
We now offer massage memberships starting at only $65 per month.
Click here for more info.
Call us today at 845-928-2898
To schedule an appointment or for more information