Chiropractic & Rehabilitation
We are experts in treating acute pain
Click here for an informative video about Chiropractic and back pain.
Click here for an informative video about Chiropractic and neck pain.
Our expertise is not limited to just the back and neck. We have over 35 years of experience and great success in treating musculo-skeletal and nerve pain throughout the body.
Many research studies over the last 15 years found the most effective treatment for acute low back pain, neck pain and headaches hands down (excuse the pun) was a combination of manipulation, anti-inflammatory medication and ice.
:: Treatment is gentle and specific
Our Doctors have advanced training and provide a very thorough examination that gets to the cause of the problem. Treatment is gentle and specific. We take the time to relax the body and enhance the healing process with skilled soft tissue techniques, individualized programs of corrective and therapeutic exercise, effective home care advice, and even dietary choices that can help reduce inflammation.
:: What sets us apart?
- The goal of our active care approach is to empower our patients to participate in their own recovery
- Our doctors are very skilled in finding the source of the pain and in eliminating it quickly
- We take the time to listen and understand your injury and concerns – this is a core principle in our treatment, not a PR line
- We understand the effect of stress, how injury occurs and how to prevent future problems
- We offer functional movement training and classes that are designed for a safe return to activity without the fear of re-injury
- Our doctors are committed to clinical excellence and continuous study and offer the latest evidence-based service
- Along with skilled Chiropractic care, we provide an integrated program for the fastest possible relief with services like acupuncture, massage and functional movement training
:: Our approach is truly unique
Dr. Perri has a Diplomate in Rehabilitation and both she and Dr. Jodi Bolsenbroek continue an avid course of study so that they can provide patients with the latest methods and treatments for the most rapid and effective pain relief.
Treatment at Wellness Springs is progressive. What this means is that treatment changes as you improve. Once pain is eliminated, our goal is to restore optimal function and support you through a rehabilitative phase of care where a program of home exercises is specifically designed to address any underlying weakness, inflexibility, asymmetry, lack of balance, poor posture or faulty movement pattern that may still be lingering.
:: “Once you start going, you’ll have to go for the rest of your life” is NOT true at our office
In fact, our Doctors are careful to avoid fostering dependency using an “active care” treatment approach. Our goal is to find and fix the underlying functional problems, empower our patient with an effective self-care program and then release them from care. Patients are encouraged to join our specifically designed Functional Movement training and classes before they return fully to their active lives.
:: We specialize in treating Sports Injuries
At Wellness Springs we specialize in the treatment of sports-related injuries for athletes of all ages. Our Doctors have advanced sports training and provide very thorough functional movement and sports specific examinations that get to the root cause of the problem. Treatment includes an integration of many soft tissue techniques including FAKTR, manipulation, functional taping and rehabilitative exercise. Treatment is spot on; specific and effective. We take the time to really listen and understand your injury and the demands of your sport.
:: We treat Auto or Work Related Injuries
We accept auto and work related injury cases on a limited basis. Please call our office to schedule an interview to see if your case will be accepted.
:: Can chiropractic help you?
Call for a consultation to see if chiropractic can help resolve your acute pain.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, call us at 845-928-2898