Natural remedies for inflammation and pain relief
:: NSAIDs side effects
The most commonly used over-the-counter-drugs, called NSAIDs, examples of which include Advil, Motrin, Aleve and aspirin, have serious side effects. According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), NSAID’s account for an estimated 7,600 deaths and 76,000 hospitalizations in the U.S. every year.
:: Acute Phase from Metagenics
- A natural remedy that works!
- Premium-grade proteolytic enzymes, targeted herbal extracts, and essential minerals.
- Three recommended formulas that provide comprehensive nutritional support during
the first 72 hours of acute care:
- Inflavonoid Intensive Care®
- 9 portable dose-ready packets for better convenience and compliance
:: Food as medicine
Certain foods like oranges, peanuts, dairy and wheat make us more prone to inflammation.
Click here for more information about foods that help decrease inflammation.
To schedule an appointment or
for more information, call us at 845-928-2898