The Benefits of Skin Care
A facial is a great way to implement good skin care hygiene and skin fitness. Facials offer many benefits including the opportunity to work with a professional skin care specialist who will analyze your skin, and work with you to help you improve your complexion.
Your face can be subject to some harsh elements such as the sun, cold, heat or smoke. It can also be affected by an improper at-home regime. Our expert skin care specialists – or Estheticians – will choose the ingredients to help your skin type and condition. By getting a proper analysis, you will not only learn about your skin type, but the Esthetician will be able to create a facial experience that addresses your individual skin care needs.
:: Facial Benefits
Here are just some of the benefits derived from a facial given by our licensed and experienced Estheticians.
- Deep cleanse skin and pores
- Improve skin that is either to dry or too oily
- Enhance the look and texture of the skin
- Remove dead skin cells and unblock clogged pores
- Rejuvenates skin that has begun to look old or wrinkled
- Improve the look and feel of your skin
- Increase circulation and stimulate the skin
- Help slow down premature aging by custom-targeting your skin care
- Help prevent wrinkles and fine lines
- Help keep skin moist and hydrated
- Understand proper skin care products for your skin
- Provides a sense of relaxation and peace
:: Invest in your skin
And finally, it is important to know what to do to continue the benefits between facials. To be sure that you are using the right products for your skin and NOT creating problems that can advance the effects of aging, our Estheticians can help you with a home-care program to help you look your best and brightest!
Everyone’s skin type and skin needs are different. Find out what your skin needs to stay healthy and to age gracefully!
Call 845-928-2898 to schedule a facial today
or for more information